Tuesday 2 March 2010

Underdressed.

Have an event this weekend - a family event of the boif's. Very important. Formal. I think he's going for a kilt. Since I bought (another) bag, funds are low and I ventured into the depth of my wardrobe to 'throw' something together (cos I'm nonchalant like that). Quite happy with the results (now need some nude shoes :) ) yet now not sure of its appropriateness.

Too revealing? Everything is actually underwear but with all the pretty layers and a nice big belt, who's to know? Can I get away with this in a room full of the older generation whilst ceilidh
dancing?

Decisions, decisons.

In other news, hopefully going on a fashion adventure around Edinburgh tomorrow - very exciting and pictures to follow if the trip is successful. Beginning of an era, people!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment